KREG KMA 3700 Accu-Cut XL is such an excellent tool that will alter your circular saw into a high-performance track guided cutting tool. kreg accu-cut circular saw guide can easily break down the large panels and plywood with splinter-free cuts
Wouldn’t you know! KREG KMA3700 Accu-Cut XL can transform your circular saw into a superlative tool. It can easily cut down sheet goods without splinters. It can make cuts on the sheet whether it is cross cutting, ripping, or even making an angle cut.
Most sidewinder type circular saws are fit for the kreg mobile project center. kreg accu-cut circular saw guide adjusts your circular saw along with an extended-length aluminum track. This track holds the saw firmly and makes your cuts straight. We come to the conclusion after having tests and observations that it excels high quality cuts even up to 100” with splinter-free cuts.
Main Features Of KREG KMA 3700 Accu-Cut XL
- Kreg straight edge guide comes with the help of track-guided cutting, kreg accu-cut saw compatibility provides straight and accurate cuts.
- Kreg foreman can break down large panels and full sheets of plywood quickly and easily with the capacity of 100”.
- Saw track guide provides neat and clean cuts with tear out protection from anti-chip guide strips.
- It makes your work easy by taking your saw to the jobsite instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location.
- Kreg drilling guide is really convenient in adjusting your left-blade or right-blade circular saw and can be removed easily.
- There is no need for clamps, anti-slips guide strips are really super that hold the track through the entire cut.
- Accu-cut xl guide track comes with aluminum with dual anti-chip, anti-slip guide strips
|71.12 x 20.32 x 9.86 cm; 4.99 Kilograms
|Item model number
|Item Package Quantity
|(2) 26.5″ Aluminum Guide Tracks
(6) Steel Track Connectors
(8) Anti-Chip/Anti-Slip Guide Strips
|Dual anti-chip, anti-slip strips
Stays in place without clamps (optional clamps available for specific purposes)
Starting block simplifies starting cuts
|Cuts up to 100″ long
Accu-Cut™ Expansion Pack
Accu-Cut™ Replacement Guide Strips
Accepts left- or right-blade saws
Product Information Overview
You can get excellent achievements through the Kreg KMA3700 Accu-Cut XL Circular saw track guide. Kreg precision benchtop router table prs2100 supplies crosscuts and angular cuts. Long sheet of plywood, MDF, and large panels with its cut capability up to 100”
Kreg shelf pin jig offers your circular saw along with an extended length of aluminum track. kreg accu-cut circular saw track guide kma2700 holds the saw firmly and helps in making long straight cuts. You can achieve remarkable and super cuts by just adjusting your saw to the universal sled. And then align the Accu-Cut XL track to the cut line, and make high quality cuts you need.
The anti-chip guide strips averts splintering and tear out through the entire length of your cut. The same strips are also used to hold the track in place without clamps. There is no need to use the clamps but if you prefer the additional support. Kreg clamps are available to purchase separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What saws work with Kreg Accu-Cut?
A. The Kreg Accu-Cut is ideal for the most suitable sidewinder type circular saws. It will work with either blade left or blade right saws.
Q. Can you extend the Kreg Accu-Cut?
A. Just attach the two guide tracks to your Accu-Cut, that helps in getting straight cuts.
Q. Is the Kreg Accu-Cut accurate?
A. Kreg Accu-Cut provides rips, crosscuts, and angled cuts up to 100” long in plywood, MDF, and the large panels with precise accuracy. The Kreg Accu-Cut guides your circular saw that moves the saw in a straight line.
Q. Are Kreg Jig Joints strong?
A. The Kreg jig joints are attached by extremely strong and tight glue joints on edge joint materials. The highly compressed anti-guide strips make sure that joints are tightly held and will never separate.