DEWALT 10 Inch Table Saw
The DEWALT 10 inch Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch rip capacity can cut a variety of large shelves and trim materials. It will really make your work outstanding with the use of super features!
How can DEWALT 10 Inch Table Saw make fence adjustment fast, smooth and accurate? Jes! This saw can make perfect and precise cuts with the help of outclass features.
The Dewalt dws780 Table Saw comes with a 15 Amp motor and 32-½” rip capacity that is used for cutting of large and hardwood materials. It is used for cutting large shelves and trim materials. The telescoping fence rails provide narrow rip cuts.
I myself have used this saw in preparing modules like long shapes and narrow cut wood. It is proved from the experiments that it is one of the best saws.
- Dewalt thickness planer has Rack and Pinion Telescoping Fence System that deal with fence adjustments fast, smooth and precise.
- Another feature is a 15.0A high torque motor is used to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwood.
- Patent material is used for narrow rip cutting.
- Rolling stand is designed for easy set up and can make cutting with excellent stability.
- A 2-inch dust collection port when joined with a vacuum for quick dust extraction that keeps clean up at a minimum.
Main Features Of DEWALT 10 Inch Table Saw
There are various features of this saw that make the super results. They are mentioned below in detail.
- Corded electric saw with high speed steel comes with blade guard assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, push stick.
- Rolling stand is designed for simple and smooth set up, it provides cuts with perfect stability.
- Telescoping fence rails are used to produce a small, portable package.
- Flip over ripping fence is ideal for narrow rip cuts.
- The Motor with 15 amp allows quick and smooth cuts through hardwood.
- 2-½” Dust collection port is a remarkable feature that connects to a vacuum for quick and efficient dust extraction.
- Dewalt bandsaw offers 3-⅛” depth of cut at 90 degrees while 2-¼” at 45 degrees.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floorboards
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing
- Remodelers; ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4′ X 8′)
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1 X material for framing bookshelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4′ X 8′), framing lumber, 2″ X 12″), sizing material up to 3″ thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
|Color||Yellow/Black/Silver Table Saw/Stand|
|Blade Material||High Speed Steel|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Included Components||10IN JOBSITE TABLE SAW WITH 32-1/2IN|
|Product Dimensions||31″L x 24.5″W x 31″H|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Blade Length||22 Inches|
|Number of Teeth||24|
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Cutting Angle||90 Degrees|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||DWE7491RS|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||10-Inch Tablesaw w/Stand|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Cutting Diameter||10 Inches|
|Warranty Description||3 year limited manufacturer warranty|
|Assembled Diameter||10 Inches|
DEWALT 10 Inch Table Saw is an excellent saw with super features that performs wonderfully. It is ideal for smooth and quick rips, as well as narrow cuts.
My dewalt is used for different applications, cabinet installer, hardwood floor installer and deck builders etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is a 10-inch table saw big enough?
A. Table saw blades are available in different sizes 10-12 inches. The physical sizes, framework, power consumption and capabilities are different in various designations.
Q. How deep of a cut can a 10 table saw make?
A. 3.5” is the maximum 10-inch table saw cut depth, while a 12-inch table can cut up to 4 inches.
Q. How thick can a 10-inch saw cut?
A. A saw with a 10-inch blade offers right-angle cuts across a board 5-½” wide. It is sufficient for 2/6 lumber.